Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 1000 11-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 6400, Extended to ISO 12800
- Continuous Shooting Up to 4 fps
- 420-Pixel RGB Sensor Exposure Metering
- 12-Bit RAW Files
- DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm is a professional imaging machine in the truest sense. It captures stunning high-resolution JPEG and RAW still photos and HD 1080p video via its 24.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor. Enjoy superior color and sharpness, make gorgeous adjustments and perform creative cropping without any loss in sharpness. The camera’s EXPEED III image processor makes optimal use of the 24.2MP sensor, producing fine tonal gradations and exceptional color fidelity. The large 3.0″ (7.6cm) 921K-dot LCD allows bright, clear framing, playback, menu navigation and Guide Mode settings.
The versatile included AF-S NIKKOR 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G lens with Vibration Reduction (VR) for blur-free photos is ideal for wide-angle to medium telephoto shooting. The camera is compatible with an array of other NIKKOR lenses, as well. The D3200’s quick, accurate 11-point autofocusing system with phase-detection AF within the camera finder works to ensure you never miss an opportunity to grab a great shot.
The camera features a wide ISO sensitivity range from 100-6400, which can be increased to as high as 12800. Get great shots and clips under various lighting situations with low noise. Capture full, broadcast-quality 1080p HD video at 30, 25 or 24 fps, and 720p video at 60 or 50 fps. The optional ME-1 Stereo Microphone (not included) provides crystal clear stereo sound to accompany your crisp video. You can shoot up to 4 fps at full resolution to catch those precious moments missed by other cameras.
While the D3200 is a pro-level camera, it’s certainly more than accessible by those who are not professionals. In-camera guidance shows you, step-by-step, the way to change camera settings, and provides sample photos for easy comprehension.
With an optional WU-1a wireless mobile adapter, you have the ability to automatically send superb images to your smartphone–or even use the phone to remotely control the camera for still shooting. The easy-to-use app makes it all possible. Now, when you get that great shot you just can’t wait to share…you won’t have to.
24.2MP CMOS Sensor
- Delivers stunning detail and depth in each photo and Full HD 1080p video, even under low-light conditions
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- Same processing power behind the acclaimed Nikon D4 enables blazing-fast operation, superb image capture, full 1080p broadcast-quality HD video, in-camera filter effects, expanded dynamic range and more
- Bright, High-Resolution LCD
- Large 3.0″ (7.6 cm) low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD with 921,000 pixels, 160° viewing angle, approx. 100% frame coverage and brightness adjustment. Enjoy a bright, clear viewing pane for setting up shots, Live View shooting, playing back video or browsing photos, navigating the menu or Guide Mode settings
- Great Sensitivity
- Sensitivity from ISO 100 – 6400 for crisp, clear images in low-light situations without a flash, or in overpowering bright light with wide-aperture lenses. ISO can even be set to 12800 equivalent (Hi 1) for extreme low-light shooting
- HD Video Recording
- Enjoy one-touch high-definition movie recording in Full HD 1920 x 1080p at 30 / 25 / 24p or 1280 x 720p at 60 / 50p in AVC format for ultra-smooth slow-motion playback. Also shoot in 640 x 424 at 30 / 25p. Record button located next to shutter-release button. Thanks to full-time autofocus, manual exposure control, external stereo mic jack and more, your new D3200 is a truly cinema-quality movie machine. Attaching optional ME-1 Stereo Microphone enables beautifully clear stereo sound to accompany your dazzling video
30 and 60p available in NTSC mode; 25 and 50p available in PAL mode
- Included AF-S NIKKOR Lens
- Versatile AF-S NIKKOR 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G lens with Vibration Reduction (VR) for blur-free photos is ideal for wide-angle to medium telephoto shooting. Camera is designed exclusively for use with this lens and other AF-S and AF-I NIKKOR lenses equipped with autofocus motors. Autofocus is unsupported with other autofocus lenses
- Active D-Lighting
- Lets you automatically reveal detail in dark and light regions of high-contrast scenes. Get pictures that more closely mirror the way your own eyes see them. Leave it on for hands-free operation
- Convenient, built-in pop-up flash. Auto flash with auto pop-up or manual pop-up with button release. Guide number roughly 12 / 39, 13 / 43 with manual flash (m/ft, ISO 100, 68° F / 20° C). i-TTL flash control via 420-pixel RGB sensor is available with built-in flash and SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600 or SB-400; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for DSLR is used with matrix and center-weighted metering, while standard i-TTL flash used for DSLR with spot metering. Flash compensation is -3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 EV. Compatible with optional Speedlights for easier and more creative photography
What’s in the box:
- Nikon D3200 Camera Body
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VRII Lens
- N-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Battery Charger
- DK-25 Rubber Eyecup
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- EG-CP16 Audio/Video Cable
- ViewNX2 CD-ROM
We promise 1 year warranty included against defects in material or workmanship. Warranty does not cover misuse (i.e. liquid, sand, impact damage, etc.).Repair is free but buyer pay shipping cost.
The cameras and lenses are expensive, Please personally check to confirm the items is not damaged or wrong before the package is signed and delivered.
“Delivered” means the transfer of ownership of the goods to the buyer, The seller will no longer be responsible for the man-made damage and loss of the goods after the successful delivered of the package.